If you're using the browser based chat console (and browser notifications):
1. Go to Manage Communication Preferences (top right, as shown below)
2. Under "Notifications", check the first option, called "Send me a browser or push notification whenever a new mobile session starts" (as shown below)
3. Press "Update Communication Preferences"
And that's it.
If you're using Adium, Pidgin, IM+, iChat, or any other XMPP chat client, follow these steps. Go to your Proactive Chat Console at https://manage.hipmob.com/proactive
- Create a new rule (and name it whatever you want)
- Under Condition(s): select the third option: "Seconds On Site, or Seconds Inside App Chat" + " is more than" + "1 second"
- Under Action(s): select "Once For Each "Visit", "Notify an Agent"
- In the top right, switch the Rule to On
- Save the rule
And that's it! We're always looking for feedback so please email email@example.com with questions!