- Select "Canned Responses" from the sidebar.
- Choose the app you'd like to manage canned responses for.
- You'll see the input form for creating/editing canned responses, as well as a list of existing canned responses (if any).
- Enter the "Response Tag" as shown above. This is what your agents will type during a chat, in order to send the response to a user
- Enter the "Response Content" as shown above. This is what your users will see, when an agent types in the response tag
- Press "Create"
To send a canned response during a conversation, just type "#send [response tag]". In this case, you would type "#send rateus".
As always we welcome your feedback, so if you have anything, please tell us!