- First of all, go to the "My Apps" tab in your Hipmob dashboard. If you don't have a Hipmob account, get one here. Select "Sample Code" and Select "Web"
- Next, in the pop-up window that appears, select the snippet (As shown below), and copy it to your clipboard:
- Go to the Tictail Dashboard, and select "Settings" (as shown below):
- Next, select "Edit Storefront Design" (as shown below). You'll be taken to a screen where you can edit HTML for your store.
- In your editing screen, select the HTML tag (as shown below). It should be in the top right of the screen, and will look like this: < / > :
- Press save. The Hipmob chat tab should now appear in your Tictail shop!
And here's the tab when it's open! Demo it from here, and get started - good luck selling! (and chatting)
We're always looking for feedback, so if you have any issues, or want to help us improve, just send any suggestions to email@example.com