Hipmob's integration with Firefly enables you to share/view your customers' screens with NO downloads and NO installs. This guide describes how to set it up, and how to use it.
SET UP FIREFLY (You only need to do this one time)
- Sign Up for FireFly. Go here to try the free plan, or sign up for a full use plan here. (as shown below):
- Go to "My Account" - > "API" as shown below
- Copy your API key.
- In your Hipmob dashboard, go to "My Apps" - > "Settings" as shown below:
- In the "Settings" tab, select "Integrations" -> "Firefly" and paste in your Firefly API key (as shown below).
- You can also set a message that your user will see when you start the screenshare, but this is optional - if you don't set it, it will merely use the default.
- And that's it.
To Use Firefly, just enter the command: #usefirefly during any chat!